Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Remove all define Name

I wouldn't delete all the names in a workbook without some thought.

Excel creates names (usually hidden) when you run certain features. I think
some wrn.* names are created when you use Report Manager. (I've seen them in
other workbooks/worksheets when I never used Report Manager, too.)

I'd get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew
Henson) Name Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

It'll help you decide what you want to do with the name.

Nimesh wrote:

I have an excel file that has many defined names (appx more than 100), is
there any way to remove all defined name at one go.

--

Dave Peterson