Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula based on condition

okay, send it to

bob dot phillips at freeuk dot com

do the obvious with that lot

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"claude jerry" wrote in message
A small error in my post
Formula should do the following in Cell B10, = add all values in Col B
whose
months shown in Col A is greater or equal to Cel B1

It should Be = add all values shown in col b whose months shown in col A
is
Less or equal to B1

Ooops .. ths copy paste from Text file looks wiered and messy

Bob I can Foward the Excel file to you on uor email if you give it to me..

"claude jerry" wrote:

A B C D E
G H I J K L
Month jan09 Feb09 Mar09 Apr09 May09 Jun09 Jul09
Aug09 Sep09 Oct09 Nov09 Dec09
01-Sep-09 1000 1000 1000 1000 1000 1000
1000 1000 1000 1000 1000 1000
01-mar-09 500 500 500 500 500
500
500 500 500 500 500 500
01-Feb-09 800 800 800 800 800
800
800 800 800 800 800 800
01-mar-09 200 200 200 200 200
200
200 200 200 200 200 200
01-Apr-09 600 600 600 600 600 600
600 600 600 600 600 600
01-Dec-09 700 700 700 700 700 700
700 700 700 700 700 700
01-jan-09 300 300 300 300 300
300
300 300 300 300 300 300

Formula output 300 1100 1800 2400 2400 2400 2400
2400 3400 3400 3400 3400

Col A = Shows the Months
Row 2 Shows Months Also

Formula should do the following in Cell B10, = add all values in Col B
whose
months shown in Col A is greater or equal to Cel B1

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Tend not to open up attachments here, so try explaining the problem
here.

--
HTH

Bob

"claude jerry" wrote in message
I have saved my Working excel file at teh below link

http://www.savefile.com/files/1904903

My Question is inserted in the file iteself

my email :