Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jm47 jm47 is offline

Default Need Help Copying Excel Files to a CD

Thanks David: everything is working fine...

"David Biddulph" wrote:

As we said earlier, this is a Windows question, not an Excel question, but
if your CD writing drive is drive D, you will see drive D under "My
Computer" in Windows Explorer. That's where you need to drop the files.
--
David Biddulph

"jm47" wrote in message
Thanks Bob I .Just Exactly how do I drop the files to the cd?

"Bob I" wrote:

Open Windows Explorer, and then drag and drop the files of interest to
the CD. Elect to "Write these files to CD" when you are done.

jm47 wrote:

Thanks David: I have Windows XP Pro.The cd writing software is what
came with
the operating system...Joe

"David Biddulph" wrote:

The method for copying your files to CD will depend on your operating
system
and on what CD writing software you have; it is not an Excel function.

Don't try to edit the file on the CD. Copy the file to a hard disk and
edit
it there.
--
David Biddulph

"jm47" wrote in message

Hi Everyone: Can anyone explain why I cannot copy my just finished
Excel(2003) spreadsheetsts directly to a cd or what the specific steps
are
on
how this process is completed?Also,how does or can I edit those files
once
they are on the cd?Any and all help will be much appreciated.Thanks...