Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
galimi galimi is offline

Default Hyperlink to cell and have it appear at top upper left hand corner

There must be a better way, but I would programatically check the left & top
values of the cell and move a temporary cursor right & down until the
original cell was as close to zero on the left & top as possible.
--
http://www.ExcelHelp.us

888-MY-ETHER ext. 01781474

"Bisonhawk" wrote:

I am new user. I have created 3 worksheets and defined names for certain
cells. I have then created hyperlinks for those cells to go to other named
cells. My problem is that when I click on the hyperlinked cell, Excel goes
to the correct cell but I would like to have it appear at the top left corner
of the spreadsheet. It instead might appear at the middle or right hand side
of the spreadsheet. What can I do to correct this? Thank you in advance
for anyones response.