Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cindy at PWIC Cindy at PWIC is offline

Default change date abbreviations in excell 2003

I am putting in the date as a formula and adding 180 days to calculate a best
before date but my customer has changed their date codes from Apr to AR and I
don't know how to change my dates as excell will not recognize AR as a date.
I thought I could change it by saying replace any Apr to AR but I want it to
do it automatically as I this changes every month and I use this form every
day. Thanks. Not sure if this answers your question.
--
Cindy T

"Cindy at PWIC" wrote:

I need to change date abbreviations in a formula to match customer's dates
ie: Apr 06 change to AL 06, can this be done?
--
Cindy T