Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JD in Riverbank[_2_] JD in Riverbank[_2_] is offline

Default Why is ext .xlnm inserted in formula every time I close a doc

I have Excel 2007. I have a formula that works until I close and re-open.
_xlnm. is then inserted in all formulas and makes everything fail. When I
manually remove the _xlnm. everything works OK again. The file is saved in
the .xlsm format.

Turn off the computer and come back the next day, _xlnm. is again in all
the formulas what is _xlnm. anyway, what does it stand for?

Msg before Fail =VLOOKUP(H3,'J:\external hard drive data\CCCBC\Database
and Reader\Learning\2009 CCCBC DataBase.xls'!Database,4)

Msg After fail =VLOOKUP(H3,'J:\external hard drive data\CCCBC\Database and
Reader\Learning\2009 CCCBC DataBase.xls'!_xlnm.Database,4)