Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AnthonyHo2008 AnthonyHo2008 is offline

Default Drop down lists on multiple worksheets

Have you ever use the "List" criteria inside the "Data - Validation"? You
can select a range in your worksheet for the choices in the drop down.
After, duplicate the worksheet so that you do not need to redo it again.

Hope it can help.

"Phil" wrote:

I have a single worksheet with multiple drop down lists on it, and the
choices that are made are then compiled together. The one sheet works just
fine it uses a reference to a range of cells on another sheet ie
=SUM(Data!A5:Data!A68). The problem is that I need to create multiple
worksheets all with the same data but the sum function needs to work
independently for each worksheet. Basically I need to know how to create
other Data sheets to store the users choices on the drop down list so that
each user worksheet has its own "Data" sheet.