Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jm47 jm47 is offline

Default Need Help Copying Excel Files to a CD

Thanks David: I have Windows XP Pro.The cd writing software is what came with
the operating system...Joe

"David Biddulph" wrote:

The method for copying your files to CD will depend on your operating system
and on what CD writing software you have; it is not an Excel function.

Don't try to edit the file on the CD. Copy the file to a hard disk and edit
it there.
--
David Biddulph

"jm47" wrote in message
Hi Everyone: Can anyone explain why I cannot copy my just finished
Excel(2003) spreadsheetsts directly to a cd or what the specific steps are
on
how this process is completed?Also,how does or can I edit those files once
they are on the cd?Any and all help will be much appreciated.Thanks...