Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Harshad[_2_] Harshad[_2_] is offline

Default how do i prepare a macro to insert drawing object on specific

Thanks Shane,
Actually the following code is working nicely, but i have few problems.
My mean to say that if i change the place of ISIS Draw file or delete it, it
isn't working. In other case when i send only macro cointained xls file to
others via mail, will the code works? If i send both the files(macro
cointained xls file and drawing cointaining file) to my friend, whose PC
don't have ICICI Draw software, will it work?
If yes than my problem is solved but in case no, what should i do so that i
can run code without giving reference file.

My code is:
Sub ISISDraw()
Dim I As Integer
For I = 1 To 50
Sheets("Exp " & I).Activate
ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(Filename:= "D:\for macro.skc",_
Link:=False,DisplayAsIcon:=False).Select
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft 48#
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementTop 1.5
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft -27.75
ActiveCell.Offset(-4, 0).Range("A1").Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Object 1").Select
Selection.Locked = False
Next I
End Sub

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

Record it, then if it doesn't work post the code and we can modify it.
(Don't know what you mean by "run" on each sheet?

Turn on the recorder - choose Tools, Macros, Record New Macro, give it a
name without spaces, and click OK. Do the steps you want on one of the
sheets and then turn off the recorder.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Harshad" wrote:

I have 54 sheet WB. I have a drawing, which i want to run on Each sheet named
"Exp..".The drawing is a chemical reaction drawn from chemistry software ISIS
Draw. Unfortunately i can't past it here.