Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Minimum Date Greater than Today()

Hi,

If you mean by first the closest date to today then

=MIN(IF(A1:A10=TODAY(),A1:A10,""))

Entered as an array - press Shift+Ctrl+Enter

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"VickiMc" wrote:

I wanted to write a formula that will find the first date (min) in a range
that is greater/higher than =today()?
The Match function only likes to return a result less than <today().
My range is non-consecutive cells (Every Fifth column of 240 Columns) in a
row, with multiple cells that would return Greater than today().
And I want the formula to stop evaluating at the first TRUE result.