Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default No color is showing up when cells are selected

Hi,

Let me guess, you're using 2007? Its not that there's none its just
extremely hard to see. There is a common difficulty seeing the highlight in
2007, I have yet to see a good solutions. You can make it worse by selecting
with the Ctrl key down.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Carol-Ann" wrote:

When I select cells, eg. a1:g10, no highting of cells is appearing other than
the column letter and row number. It should be light blue or grey so that we
can see what's selected.
Help Thx.
Carol-Ann