Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Whitney Whitney is offline

Default missing data points causes my line graph not to connect

Does anyone know how to do this in the 2007 version of Excel?

"Jerry W. Lewis" wrote:

If the cells are empty, then Tools|Options|Chart and check the option to
Interpolate missing values. If the cells contain formulas, then have
them return #N/A for missing values.

Jerry

liebw wrote:

Hi there,

I am doing a simple line graph for data points over 200 days, however for
some of the days I do not have data, therefore when I create a graph it where
there is missing data the line does not connect, there should be an easy way
to fix it, but I can't figure it out. I tried to just select the data I want
in the series but it only holds so many and I can't get all the data points
in.

Please help