Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default COUNTIF? DCOUNT?

Hi,

Well there could be a problem in the "annual demand" - does the Dollar Value
column contain the annual demand or does it contain Demand?

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Steve" wrote:

I have a very large worksheet... One column contains the NUMBER of demands
for an item in a given year; another column contains the DOLLAR VALUE of
those demands. I need to COUNT the number of rows where the NUMBER of
demands is greater than 100 and the DOLLAR VALUE of the annual demand is
greater than $6000. Been struggling with COUNTIF and DCOUNT. Any help?
--
Grateful