Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Custom Number

As a matter of idle curiosity, what branch of engineering or surveying uses
that format, and why?
--
David Biddulph

"jal111" wrote in message
I don't considered us just part of a user group you're talking about. Can
you
imagine just here in the US, how many Engineering and Surveying companies
that will benefit if we add 0+00.00 format to our custom number. What more
if
we are talking worldwide. For the meantime, I very satisfied with Rick and
Shane's suggestion. Both of them works. Thanks Guys :)

"John C" wrote:

See Rick's suggestion as to how to get your format as needed.

The issue with trying to make everyone happy is that it is impossible.
Just
think, say MS decided to make 1000 different groups happy by adding their
format to the current list of formats, would you want to scroll through
1000
different number formats to find your one?

You might also look into making your own template.
--
** John C **

"jal111" wrote:

I'm a surveyor and I always use a number format 0+00.00 for Stationing.
Everytime I need to use that format, I always have to create it. It
will be
nice if the 0+00.00 format will be included in your list of Custom
formats
for numbers. It will benefit all the Surveyors and Engineers users.

Thanks

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions