Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karen Karen is offline

Default Possible Lookup

Using Excel 2003
I have a spreadsheet that tracks errors for 3 departments.
3001
3002
3003
Not sure if you need ALL this info, but I'll give it to you if you do.
The spreadsheet has 12 columns (A thru L)
Column D (Date Discovered) contains the date I want to use to segregate the
errors.
Column H (Level) contains the number of the error level. There are 3 levels
(Level 1,2, & 3)
All I want to do is total the amount of errors by department, by level and
by month.
Should I use the Lookup function for something like this? If so, how do I go
about this? Can someone lead me in the right direction?
Thank you, Karen