Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default How do I delete unique numbers from a list and save duplicates?

Hi,

Create a new column
=COUNTIF($A$1:$A$1000,A1)
copy this formula down and turn on AutoFilter, Filter for the new column for
1's. This will be all the unique items. Select the range and press Del.
Turn off AutoFilter and the remaining records are you duplicates.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Kevin Alcock" wrote:

I've combined two lists of references from two worksheets and now want to
sort the new list to remove unique items and keep the duplicates. I'm using
Excel 2003.