Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Formula combination

Hi,

There really isn't enough info and I'm not sure which cell the second
formula is in, but

=DATEDIF(AA8-DAY(AA8)+1,DATE(YEAR(P8),MONTH(P8)-1,DAY(P8)),"m")

If this helps, please click Yes

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Oscar" wrote:

Hi,

Im trying to convert a year (01/01/2036) into months (333) I have two
formulas I need to use due to the way our company software calculates the
dates

=DATEDIF(AA8-DAY(AA8)+1,Q8,"m")

=DATE(YEAR(P8),MONTH(P8)-1,DAY(P8))

Is there a way I can combine both formulas in one? I have both separete. The
last formula I have in a hidden cell, but I'm having issues with the formula
repeating into other cells unless I copy the last formula over again.

Thanks