Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Southern at Heart Southern at Heart is offline

Default Defining Names for Outlook's import feature

I have an Excel file that is a table of names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
It is continually being updated, so the number of records changes.
Occassionally I will import this using Outlooks omport wizard in a contact
folder, but when I do so it requires a 'Named Field', so I have to go back
and select all the data in the excel file again and give it a new name. Is
there a simpler way of having excel automatically give all the data on a
sheet a name that will remain 'all the data' regardless of how many lines are
added or deleted?
thanks.