Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SOLI SOLI is offline

Default ACTIVATING A SOUND ALERT ON CELL VALUE

Sorry to barge in again.
Yesterday the DDE link was not available so I tested the macro in a simple
Excel sheet. however , to-day I tested it with the real thing and since the
imput is continuous(stream) the ^price is right^ every second and it did not
stop speaking that. Probably there has to be a brake so we can control how
many times the speech (or in new version - the quote )is repeated .
Also it is not enough that C1should indicate the value to be monitored, the
sign <= also should be able to be substituted within C1 or C2.
soli
"Gary''s Student" wrote:

O.K.
--