David McRitchie

I'd expect if you'd wanted to multiply instead of add and limited yourself
to Excel newsgroups, there would have been less hits and the answers
would have been faster to go through and more of them would be about the same.

Also the word "change" in your question could perhaps of been better
as "add a constant to" . Which having tried searching Google you
should appreciate having a subject as descriptive as possible with
what you know.

Any way, glad you got your answer, and for those that answer questions
it is a lot nicer to know that you tried to look up a solution first before
posting. To make it more friendly for those answering, I like to see
a person's real name.
--
HTH,

"Sn0wman" wrote ...
Thank you both very much. Exactly the info I was looking for, and I was
having trouble weeding through over 420,000 hits on Google to find it.