Paul B

Sn0wman, put 30 in a cell, copy it, select the cells you want to add 30 to,
right click and paste special, under operation check add, OK.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Sn0wman" wrote in message
I have an Access database I'm attempting to modify a bit in Excel. It has
over 16500 rows. I want to add 30 to all 16500+ values in a certain

column.
Is there any way to do this in one step, or am I doomed to manually change
them one at a time?