Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Make a smaller version of excel doc, 4 to a page?

Hi,

You probably don't actually need to shrink it down - its not the chart size
that's critical its the ratio of the height to the width (about 3.5 to 5
works pretty well), after you make four copies and position them and follow
the steps Joel gave you with regard to print settings, as long as you have
specified the print area and set the printout to Fit to 1 by 1 pages. It
should work pretty well.

Tips:
1. To size and align charts to the spreadsheet grid drag them while holding
down the Alt key.
2. Turn off the spreadsheet gridlines - Tools, Options, View, Gridlines
3. You might consider dropping the Margins to 0.
4. And centering vertically and horizontally on the page - page setup,
margins tab
5. You can make a copy of a chart by dragging it with the Ctrl key down (in
the spreadsheet.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire
"whools" wrote:

I have a basic chart that I want to shrink down so I can print it 4 to a
page. Just basically want to make a smaller version of a sign that I can
pass out. How do I do this??? Thank you!