Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Prem Prem is offline

Default Selecting Multiple items from drop down list

Hi guys I am trying to create a student register.

Right now I have 3 columns; "Student Name", "Number of Subjects registered"
and "Subjects Registered".

The students' names are entered manually. The number of subjects is selected
from a drop down list, giving selection options from 1 to 6.

I would like help with the "Subjects Registered" column. There are only a
maximum of 6 fixed subjects that a student can register for, English, Math,
History, Chemistry, Physics and Accounts. Is there a way I can put this in a
drop down list and select multiple items, maybe by checking boxes so that
they are all listed in a cell? Or is there some other way to do this apart
from drop down lists?

I would appreciate any help offered. Thank you.