Franz

"smck" ha scritto nel messaggio

I sent this before but not sure if it was accepted.

I have a worksheet with some cells containing values and some
containing values and text. e.g. 1234 or T 1234 or Test 1234. I need
a macro or Formula to remove only the text from these cells. I tried
creating a formula using ISTEXT function but I am missing something
and its not working.

Help and Thanks.
smck

If your values are always made af the same number of figures, you can use
somthing lik this

=VALUE(RIGHT(A2;4))

Here I suppose your "code" is in cell A2 and that your value is 4 figures
long. I'm not sure if you should put ";" or "," inside the function, because
I'm not using English version of Excel...

Hoping to be helpful...

Regards
--
Franz

To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)