Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gribs Gribs is offline

Default Strange behavior when calculate two or more cells

Hi there,

I know that most of you won't believe that the following situation is true
but it is !!
I have about 50 users with typical Excel 2007 sp1 installation. No strange
add-ins or anything similar.

Some of them when they try the very simple action to add or multiply etc
cells from another sheet and return the result to the current one, they don't
get what they expect.

To be specific: Suppose that i am in sheet2!A5 cell. I am typing "=" and
move to sheet1. I choose cell B4 (i see the value on the formula bar) i type,
let's say, "+" and choose cell C3. After that i press enter.

The normal would be to return in sheet2!A5 cell the result of the formula
Sheet1B4+sheet1C3. Well it doesn't. The formula and the result are entered in
the A5 cell of sheet1 and nothing in sheet2.

That's very weird and i'd appreciate a hint soon.

Thanks and regards