Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Counting how many days since last accident occured on the job

Hi,

What is in those 2 cells

H33 = ?
B33 = ?

Mike

"aussiegirlone" wrote:

Thank you so very much for your help Mike
However, as I still need to be able to combine both the accident with the
date, (which I dont know how to do either,) Would the edited formular below
be ok?
=DATEDIF(H33*B33,TODAY(),"d")
"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

With the date of your last accident in b1 try this

=DATEDIF(B1,TODAY(),"d")

Mike

"aussiegirlone" wrote:

Dear someone, I am trying to calculate the number of days since the last
accident that occured on the job using a formular. column (A) is the date, &
column (B) is the accidents. Does anyone know a formular that would calculate
when the last accident occured e.g. 157 days ago?