Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PatJennings PatJennings is offline

Default Sending a single worksheet as an attachment

Thanks,
I downloaded your example, but I am not very familiar with macros. How do I
get it to work in my normal workbooks?

"Corey" wrote in message
See he
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

"PatJennings" wrote in message
Using 2002.
In "Help" it states that a single worksheet will be sent as the message
body of an email. The workbook contains several worksheets which I do
not want to email. I want to email as an attachment - not the message
body of the email - just one of the worksheets. Other than copying the
worksheet to another "empty" workbook and emailing that workbook, is
there a way to send only the single worksheet as an attachment, (e.g.
worksheet.xls) from the original workbook?
Thanks,
Pat