Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Pivot Table Data

Hi,

Pivot charts plot what Pivot tables display. So the problem is not in your
chart but in the pivot table. You must set it up so it display all your
point. We don't have enough info to tell you have to do it.

cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"tpeter" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003 and my pivot chart is working fine. I have multiple
data points in the data field. My problem is I would like it to chart all of
the points, not the average like I am currently using. The pivot table is
setup on a line chart currently. Thank you for your help in advance, I know
that there is a simple answer but I am missing it some where.

Tim