Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Rounding Question

Hi,

Because you are using round the values are being changed. Format the
percentage cell to show zero decimal places instead of using round and your
sum will be correct.

Remember rounding and its variants change the value of a cell compared to
formatting which changes the way you see the value.

Mike

"Curt J" wrote:

In my spreadsheet I have 6 cells that always sum to equal 100%. I am having
troubles showing the values as whole numbers that will always will equal
100%. For example I ran into the following problem:

50.585%
48.903%
00.512%
00.000%