Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Transposing multiple rows to multiple columns

heyredone wrote:
Glenn,

I was finally able to get back into the document this morning after
addressing the technical issues. I tried the new array you provided me on
your last post -- worked perfectly! Yeah! Thank you so much!

I work quite often on these types of spreadsheets containing time punches
and hours worked data so this array will be great to use when faced with a
similar format of information.

In fact, I have yet another type of spreadsheet of data that I need to work
on that I may need some additional Excel help on. I will post query to the
General Discussion group unless you have the time and/or interest in helping
me with it.

Thank you very much!

Glad I could be of assistance. Please post further questions to the newsgroup.
I will look at them if I have time, but if not, someone else surely will help
you.