Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Keyboard shortcut

Jordan,

Double click the fill handle (the black box at the bottom right of a
selected cell) and the formula will fill down as far as there are data in the
adjacent column.

Mike

"Jordan" wrote:

I have worksheets that have 60K rows and more. If I write a formula in the
top row is there an easy way to copy it down with out using page down. I
know that if there is already something in the column you can hit the end key
and the down arrow. I need something that would work to copy the formula
down in the empty column to the same number of rows of the other columns.
Hope this make sense.