Joe

"Martin B" wrote in message
Being a simple man i need a simple spreadsheet to add hours to predict a
finish time and date. I want to be able to add 36 hours to 15:00 Monday and
the spreadsheet tell me the finish is 03:00 Wednesday. I am not bothered
about the date so don't want the hassle of having to type them in everytime.
Seems simple but I can find anything suitable, any one got any suggestions?

Thanks in anticipation
Martin

In Cell A-! Type the start date ( Monday 15:00 ) and format as Custom
dddd h:mm

In Cell C1 =A1+(B1)/24 and format as Custom dddd h:mm

Enter hours for prodject in B1

I got it to work the way you want I think
Joe