Paul B

Stardust, you can not change the labels, you can put your own in row one and
then select a cell like A2 and go to windows freeze panes and that row will
stay at the top when you scroll

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"StardustDave" wrote in message
Using Excel 2002
I want to change any column label to what I want it to be.
ie; instead of column A B C or D I want to rename them to, day -

customer -
mileage - route - etc. ? I can not find this information in the help menu

or
the web site for some odd reason. Thank you for your help.