Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joshua Fandango Joshua Fandango is offline
Member

Location: In a hole in the ground there lived Joshua Fandango
Default Editing Conditional formatting formula

Hi Brad,

If you press F2 when you've got the formula box activated you can use
the arrow keys to scroll along the formula.

Cheers,
JF

On 19 Nov, 16:40, Brad wrote:
I have the following equation set up as a conditional format (that is working
correctly)

=MONTH(DATE(VacYear,ROW()-ROW(StartPoint),COLUMN()-COLUMN(StartPoint)))<(R*OW()-ROW(StartPoint))

However, I find it extremely difficult to edit this formula (using the
conditional format dialog box - Edit format rule). *Using arrow keys inserts
cell address's. *I can't seem to find a way to show the entire formula at one
time

Do I have to copy this to a cell, make the necessary changes and then copy
the changes back as the conditional format? * There's got to be an easier
way.....