Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brad Brad is offline

Default Editing Conditional formatting formula

I have the following equation set up as a conditional format (that is working
correctly)

=MONTH(DATE(VacYear,ROW()-ROW(StartPoint),COLUMN()-COLUMN(StartPoint)))<(ROW()-ROW(StartPoint))

However, I find it extremely difficult to edit this formula (using the
conditional format dialog box - Edit format rule). Using arrow keys inserts
cell address's. I can't seem to find a way to show the entire formula at one
time

Do I have to copy this to a cell, make the necessary changes and then copy
the changes back as the conditional format? There's got to be an easier
way.....