Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
WoodyAccess WoodyAccess is offline

Default Drop Down List Creating Prices in adjoining box

Although just following the link didn't give me the exact info (i had to use
the VLOOKUP Worksheet) I did get the information.

Using in cell D8 the formula

=IF(C8="","",VLOOKUP(C8,Products!$A$2:$C$37,2,FALS E))

I had to add in the co-ordinates $A$2:$C$37 of the table rather than just
writing in (as the website says)

=IF(C8="","",VLOOKUP(C8,Products!,2,FALSE)) this gave the result of #N/A

But I got there eventually. This will be a big help
--
Thanks
WoodyAccess

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

There's a sample file on my web site that uses Data Validation and
VLookup to complete an order form. You could use the same technique for
your worksheet:

http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html

WoodyAccess wrote:

--