Andrew

Default Plot Wizard -- "Not enough system resources to display completely.

When I try to use the Plot Wizard in Excel 2003 (Windows XP), it does not
show the plot types (in the right side of the window) or give a plot preview.
It still allows me to make a plot, but gives me the "Not enough system
resources to display completely" error once I close the Plot Wizard. The
same event occurs after I make the plot, when I try to alter things using
Plot Options. The preview will not show up in the right side of the window.
I only get this error message when trying to use the Plot Wizard.

Any help with the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.