Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUF TUF is offline

Default Multiple if formula

Hi, I require a formula that expenses a prepayment up to an anniversary date
from the date it was paid on a monthly basis.

i.e. The due date is Feb 09 and the payment was made in Apr 08 of $800 so I
have a monthly expense of $80 which I want to start in Apr 08 and end in Jan
09 (I have columns for each month's expense).

At the moment I have the following formula which takes the expense and puts
it in from the beginning of the expense cycle (Col G), Col J is the month of
Expense. I need to nest a further if argument which stops the expense at the
end of the cycle as governed by Col F

=IF(J$4=$G6,$I6," ")

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks