Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lucy Lucy is offline

Default How Do I Create an Alert when two Cells Match over two workshe

These are two Cell Ranges A10:B22 on both Worksheets that are Date Formatted.
So if the same dates are inputted in the worksheet an alert or error will
show so that this can not be used.

Thanks

"John C" wrote:

Are these 2 different cells specific cells? Or are they from cell ranges? You
might be able to use data validation, but would need a better idea of what
cells (or ranges), you are working with.
--
** John C **

"Lucy" wrote:

I need an alert that shows me when i have putin the same data in two
different cells in two different worksheet within one book. Is there any such
thing and is so how do i put it in place?

Thanks