Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858 gls858 is offline

Default looking for a template on a qoute or proposal for construction

Restingas wrote:
I'm building a spreadsheet in Excel for my business to give a proposal in the
Gas Station field. I've been in the field 30 years but recently open my own
business.

If you've started your own business you might want to take a look at
QuickBooks. They have a version specifically for contractors. It would
give you many other functions that you will probably need for your
business and it's not really that expensive.

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/product...ting-software/

standard discalaimer: I don't receive money from or work for Intuit yada
yada

gls858