Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Darlene Darlene is offline

Default Formula to count every other column (dynamic range)

Hello, I wrote yesterday regarding how to setup a formula to count
information which will be added on a regular basis. Pecoflyer mentioned
dynamic range. Sounds great. I checked it out but my question is how would
I do this when I only want to count every other cell because one answer will
be yes and one will be no. I want a formula to add up the no and yes in a
row on a questionnaire.

Would appreciate help/clarification/direction.

Thank you.