Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jase jase is offline

Default Slow Calculations

No, this won't work. I need to see the result after each tick to see if I
need to make further changes.

"John C" wrote:

Well, if you are just trying to change your inputs before the massive
recalculation can occur, you could switch to manual calculation.
Go to Tools|Options, Calculation tab, then check Manual calculation.
Remember, you need to calculate still after you have changed your inputs
(pressing F9 should work for you).
--
** John C **

"Jase" wrote:

I have a massive worksheet with thousands of formulas. I use command buttons
to change my inputs. When ever I change one of my inputs it takes about 5
seconds for the result to fully calculate. Is their anyway to speed up excel
so I dont have a lag every time I make an inout change?

thanks,

Jase