Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default Autofill only copying initial value, not filling formula

Toolsoptionscalculation and set calculation to automatic

Peo Sjoblom

"dwbmd2005" wrote in message
When I have tried to average columns of numbers with the formula
=Average(A1:A10). The initial value is correct, but when I try to
autofill
across the row to get averages for each column, it simply copies the first
average. The formulas are actually correct when it fills but I need to
click on the cell ranges in each individual formula for it to recalculate
the
averages correctly. Previously, everything was working fine.