Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default formulas for text

That helps...

So you have time slots in Row 1 (in B2,C2,... upto?
Names in Col A?

Fields for the name in that row in Col B, C etc for that row?

"Suediff" wrote:

It is listed in columns by "fields" and in rows by "time". so Sue might have
a game at 8AM, 9AM on Field 1 and at 10, and 11 on field 3 and 12, and 1 on
field 8. And sometimes there are so many "fields" that I have to use 3
sheets, that is why I would like to be able to "total" the number of games
they have. Is that what you meant?

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Solution will depend on how you have organized your data...

Pl. provide more information so that one of us can help you.

"Suediff" wrote:

I assign field hockey and lacrosse games. After all assignments are made I
would like to be able to see all the games that the individual refs have. I
know I can use Find and Select to see if I have double booked them but I want
to be able to print a list of their games also for payment purposes. Is there
a way I can do that? Thank you,