Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tgcali tgcali is offline

Default How to change cell contents based on date?

Hello,

I wanted to know if it's possible to change the contents of cell B41 from
"WAITLIST" to "YES" automatically based on the date entered in cell C41?

I would like the update to occur when the date entered has 'expired'. In
other words, any date that was before or equal to today would show "YES", and
any date in the future would show "WAITLIST".

Is this possible? And does it make a difference if the entry in B41 is a
validation or entered manually? I could easily go either way.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or tips. You are all always so very
helpful.

tgcali