Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Braunn Braunn is offline

Default Working with Time in formulas/calculations

Okay, I changed the format of A3 to general and rounded the formula to a
whole number. I then changed A6 to A5+(A3/24). So I now get whole hours
added to the current date/time shown in A5.

Is there a way to "round" the Now() function so that the result is the
nearest whole hour (or portion thereof, I'm specifically looking for 7
minutes after the hour) that has already passed? So that at 1:07pm it will
update to 1:07pm, but will continue to reflect that date/time until it
updates again at 2:07pm?