Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
m m is offline

Default how do I remove many hyperlinks from a spreadsheet at one time

Dave - Your VBE to select a section of hyperlinks and delete them works
great!:-) I would like to include this as a VBA sub (macro) and put it into
my tool bar or ribbon or other easly accessed button in Excel 2007 but I am
VBA/E/Macro challenged but can follow explecit directions and have other
add-ins and macros that I have managed to "add-in" could you help me with
creating the VBA sub (macro) to do this?
Thank you,

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Select all the cells (ctrl-A (twice in xl2003))
hit alt-f11 (to get to the VBE, where macros live)
hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window)

type this and hit enter:

selection.hyperlinks.delete

Close the VBE and back to excel to see if it worked.

===
You could even just select a smaller range and just clean that since the command
uses the current selection.

davey wrote:

--

Dave Peterson