Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
iamanangel iamanangel is offline

Default Problem with Excel closing and restarting for no reason

I am running Office Suite 2007 Home & Student. In Excel yesterday every time
I tried to change the background colour of a cell as soon as I chose the
colour and clicked OK, the program 'developed a problem' crashed out and
restarted. I was having to save after every amendment so that I didn't lose
data on recovery. This crashing out has happened intermittently before but
not always on colour fill. Has anyone got any advice as to how I can
overcome this? I do download updates daily so I know the product is up to
date.