Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cartel1 cartel1 is offline

Default Time sheet.

I am trying to create a time sheet where the hours are listed as in/out(am),
then in/out(pm). going from B to E with the total hours being calculated in
row H. Listing Monday through Sunday on rows 8 through 14.
I have a working formula for adding up the total hours from the week at
the bottom(ie.40 hours), but I cannot figure out the formula to add the daily
time. If I put in "in at 9, out at 12:00 for lunch, back at 12:30 and out at
5:30, it won't come up with 9 hours. If i simply put in "in at 9 and out at
5, it gives me 14. What do I need to do?
Thanks for any help.
--
cartel1