Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David W. Owens David W. Owens is offline

Default how do i combine data from multiple sheets into one sheet?

I was given 9 Excel files, each containing 27 sheets (A to Z and Memo). Each
sheet contains 3 cols: Name, Date, Page.
Example: Sheet named A, contains people whose name begins with an A and
has a data and a page number. Sheet named B, contains people whose name
begins with a B and has a data and a page number. And so on. I want to
combine all the names in the A Sheet. The Memo Sheet will be ignored.
This is the first step for 9 files.

Each of the 9 files is a decade of 10 years, and I want to combine all the
Names a 10 year file, then combine all the files into one file.

Cut and Paste is slow for 27 sheets, and doesnt work.